SRM Premier Properties Realty Team has an unsurpassed passion for commercial real estate and we manifest this in every bit of work that we do.
We provide property management, leasing services, sales services and tenant representation services for retail, office and industrial real estate of all sizes and sub-types.
Our commercial property division takes a methodical and individualized approach when caring for your asset. No matter what job we are tasked with, we have the ability to pull real-time market statistics to determine exactly how your property fits into the grand scheme of the current market.
In conjunction with real-time statistics, all of our properties that are for lease or sale are advertised at no cost to the client on the commercial world’s high-traffic websites such as CoStar, Loopnet and Xceligent. In addition, we custom-tailor the remainder of our marketing strategies with brochures, postcard mailers and call lists based on each property’s specific needs.
Our commercial real estate professionals are available and waiting to help you with your commercial real estate needs.
We believe that in order to maximize the benefit of owning commercial real estate you must treat your property as a unique individual and cater to its specific needs. As your manager, we are trained to assess your properties needs based upon lease agreements and by observing the general needs of the facility.
Below is a list of our commercial specific services that we offer. If there is something in specific you do not see listed, don’t hesitate to contact us to see how we can cater to your needs.
• 24-7 Emergency Response
• Leasing & Sales
• Rent Collections
• Facilities Management
• Maintenance Schedules
• Lease Abstraction and Enforcement
• Landlord Recourse
• NNN Calculations And Lease Administration
• Full Service Lease Administration
• Percent-Sales Lease Administration
• CAM Reconciliations And Bill Backs
• Insurance Certificate Management
• Insurance Claims Management
• Tenant Management & Tenant Retention
• Tenant Improvement Scheduling And Management
• Market Analytics And Statistics
• Vendor Management
• Day-To-Day Tenant Communication
• Owner Association and CC&R Enforcement
• Property Inspections Including Periodic Inspection Reports To Owners
• Energy Conservation Strategies
• Security Analysis
• Owner Guidance And Advice
• Add Value Recommendations
• Rental Property Acquisition And Disposition
Commercial Financial Services
• Year End Accounting
• Monthly Rent Collection, Processing and Rental Tax Payments
• Monthly Management Statements
• Online Payment Processing For Tenants
• ACH Payments To Owners
• Due Diligence Analysis And Reporting
• Investment Analysis Including Cap Rate Analysis And Yield Projections
• Annual Budget Preparation
• Bill Review and Payment